Company Message - Company Message

No Zoom Groomin Here!

pet grooming
pet wellness
powered by

My Blog

No Zoom Groomin Here!

I may upset and maybe even lose a customer or two but I'm ok with that! You may be thinking not to smart as I'm trying to build a pet grooming business but I feel I've groomed for far to many years and seen far to many groomers have dogs injured because they were rushed by owners to get their pet done.
I'm not perfect but I will not put a pet in danger!, I just Won't! Most of the time believe it or not its not the pet that has a problem with grooming its the owner.I can understand it though, the thought of taking one of my own dogs to have them groomed by someone else, well I only know of a couple I would trust to do so.I am a very calm person with animals and they sense that. Most of the time once the owner leaves they settle down and for a short time they turn their attention to me. I must admit most not all but most have been just amazing. I've received many sloppy smooches on the sly!  So, remember when you ask how long will it take to finish my pet please remember I ask for two hours give or take ten to fifteen minutes depending on your pets graces.  Soon I will be hiring someone to work here in the shop and I can tell you that person will have to be an angel sent from doggy heaven because I will not put up with anyone being less then that around the pets coming here. I don't care if I get rich just look at the car I drive! I love doing what I'm doing and just glad I can make a living doing it.I'm sorry if I have offend anyone but again I put my pet clients first as it should be. Is this not what you would want? In the last ten years I have seen the grooming schools turn out groomer after groomer it's like hair stylist school so many of us now. Yes I'm older and I know styles may change but the basics don't. When I started grooming school, I never new of any. When I started I thought my teachers were tough Now I thank my lucky stars to have  been taught by them.I may not be the best groomer but I take pride in my workand I take pride in my work ethics. I love animals If only we humans were as loyal as some of our pets what a world this could be.

12 Comments to No Zoom Groomin Here!:

Comments RSS
wetten on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:22 PM
Viel mehr ist nicht verbesserten.Oh, sie sagte erklaert .

Sportwetten Fuehrer on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:56 AM
Sie haben entwickelt weniger ein Herausforderung erstellen zu helfen, eine Wette auf jederzeit und ohne die Angst ihrer Dollar wohnen geschuetzt harmlos.Ironischerweise Logik wird Ihnen sagen, die die Chancen von a Serie fortDoppelZimmer mit jeweils jede einzelne zusaetzliche mehr Sie daher sollte wirklich Wette zu gegen sie.

Online Pferdewetten on Thursday, August 14, 2014 7:54 AM
Sie am ehesten gegenwaertig wissen, wie deutlich the web revolutioniert hat viele diverse Aspekte von Leben , aber nirgends hat es hatte a erfahrenen groesser groessere Wirkung als in der Erde von Sportaktivitaeten Wetten.Bodog liefert ein wunderbares Fonds bonus in Ihre ohne Greenback limit beschraenken.

Sandra Early on Saturday, September 12, 2015 9:02 AM
Kara does have a wonderful connection to my labradoodle, Sam. Sam is always eager to go into the shop and happily greets Kara and her husband. I've watched her groom other dogs and pause for a moment to get puppy kisses from them. I would highly recommend her shop to any and all!

college paper writing on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 1:21 AM
Anyways I’ll be subscribing for your feed and that i desire you put up once more speedy. Please maintains it pinnacle posting! thank you hundreds, I recognize your paintings.

IT Jobs in Indore on Friday, April 28, 2017 8:35 AM
Thanks for the post.

assignment writing company on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:48 AM
I’m extremely impressed and your way with words-at all additionally with the layout as part of your weblog. You have really have managed to catch the attention of many it seems, keep it up!!!!!!

expert assignment uk on Thursday, July 27, 2017 1:01 AM
Most importantly admire your offer, similar to your site, the trust can impart to you more magnificent blog and Thanks for such post and keep it up. has made a decent showing here to put all the data substance and data at one spot.

men designer jackets on Monday, August 07, 2017 1:45 AM
Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option

good phd thesis writing on Friday, September 15, 2017 7:46 AM
We can provide you with any PhD thesis writing service to make the completion of your dissertation a reality. Check out what we can offer and guarantee you!

uk essay on Tuesday, October 10, 2017 12:11 AM
clearly I have been given a few new matters from right right here I loved over study your blog post. Your blog have quality information, I were given precise mind from this exquisite blog. i am usually searching like this kind blog put up. i am hoping i'm able to see once more your placed up.

professional business services on Thursday, December 21, 2017 4:02 AM
Much thanks for this brilliant site. elegantly composed and useful substance you have.